Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Beginnings


So, I've got big news. I'm going to be moving! I've mentioned a few times that my husband and I are separated...but we're still in the same house, and we were working on things. We've decided to call it quits, for good, and will be going our separate ways. Jason had a big decision to make about what he wanted to do with the house (I left the decision up to him, because the one thing that would benefit both of us was the one thing he didn't want to do...and either of the other options would have sucked equally). He told me this morning, he's going to stay here and get roommates, and I'm going to be moving out as soon as I can afford to.

This will mean that I'm going to be crazy-busy for awhile. That doesn't mean I won't be blogging...I'll try. But I make no promises! I'll be around when I can, and I'll post whenever I'm able to.

As sad as I am to be losing my husband, and all the trappings of marriage, I'm really excited about this next step. I'm ready to move on, and I'm looking forward to new opportunities. If anyone who reads this lives up in the Portland/Vancouver area and happens to know of any jobs, let me know. I'm hoping for something that's mostly sitting (due to back problems), but otherwise, I'm wide open. Wish me luck!

1 comment: