Monday, August 17, 2009

Perfect Iced Coffee

I love iced coffee in the summer. It's super easy to put together, and yummy. I have a lot of fun with it. This is how I make my iced coffee.

Now, y'all know I'm not a photographer, but even with my lacking skill, this picture is just sad. Please ignore my messy desk. I just want to share the coffee love. ;-)

Make a pot of coffee twice as strong as you normally like it.

Grab a pitcher or sun tea dispenser (I use a pitcher...I make my coffee in a french press, so it's the perfect size for my pitcher. If you use a coffee pot, a sun tea dispenser would probably work better). Put all your "goodies" into the pitcher. I use creamer, cocoa, coffee syrups, and/or extracts(my favorite is coconut).

Pour the hot coffee in and stir.

Then add a couple trays of ice and stir. Let this sit while you get glasses ready with more ice (or if you've got a bucket of ice for guests, just keep stirring the coffee until it's chilled). Pour your coffee, embellish with mint sprigs, or whatever you like (I use my crazy straws...heehee! I like to let out my inner child often).

Keep the extra coffee in the fridge. I don't usually share mine (it's a "cleaning day" treat for me), so the pitcher lasts all day.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment