Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BOOBS!

...Or more specifically, crocheted boobs.  I've got boobs coming out of my ears, folks, and I love them all!  There are boob hats: Which are great for nursing moms, breast cancer awareness, women's issues awareness, or just because you (like me) just enjoy boobs so much.


Then there are boob hats with hemp nipples: Which are great for the more nature conscious nursing mom, breast cancer/women's issues awareness person, or perv.  ;-)


Or a key chain: For the perv on the go...or you know, awareness stuff.


Or pillows? Because even pervs gotta rest their necks!  And you need to be aware of things like boobs...and nursing, women's health, blah blah...

Anyway, I'm just really loving all these items.  First off, every item you see above is my own creation, and not from anyone else's pattern.  I have yet to perfect the pattern for the boobie pillow, but the others I have down pat.  A friend will be selling my hemp-nipple hats at Hemp Stalk this year, and all the above items are available on my etsy shop (click the picture and it will take you to the listing).  In the works: a boobie scarf!  Boobs are awesome.  *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment