Monday, March 26, 2012

Secure Men

Sitting at a friend's house today, I was reminded of one of my absolute favorite things...topping the list (and as you can see, I have a LOT of favorite things).  Men who are secure enough in their masculinity that they are able and willing to show their feminine side.  This friend has a significant other who I really adore, for so many reasons.  He has long fingernails.  He loves unconditionally, openly, and fiercely.  And he has no qualms whatsoever about sitting in a room full of women, belting out Adele.  I'm so glad men like him exist.  He is fearless in his display of who he is.  I hope many, many young men are influenced by him.  And I hope many, many young people (of both genders) will see him and know that men like him are not as rare as they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment