Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dancer In The Dark

Dancer In The Dark is absolutely my favorite movie, and is where I got the title for my blog. I have to be in a certain mood to watch it, though. If I haven't mentioned this before, I'm a cryer. There are a few movies that make me cry every time I watch them. This one, however, is different. I spend the last half hour of the movie bawling, sobbing, grieving for this young mother in an impossible situation. Every single time I watch it.



This independent film has an exceptional cast. I'm trying to come up with more to say about this amazing film, but having just watched it (and still pretty teary), I think I'd better just link you to the wikipedia article. The link at the top of this post will take you to the netflix page where you can watch the film online if you have a netflix subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment