Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crocheted Slippers

I've tried making a few different kinds of slippers, and these are my favorites. I won't lie, it's because they're the easiest to make. If there's a pattern that I don't have down pat after the first two times I make something, I scrap it. How am I supposed to wiggle the pattern around, change stuff, and make it even cooler if I don't even understand the original pattern, know what I mean?

But anyhoo, I'm sitting here at Shannon's house, and in addition to starting my Harry Potter marathon, I've decided to also crochet (and I brought about 100 other things to do, too...how long did I think I was going to be here exactly? Well, I won't be bored, that's for sure!).

Before she left, Shannon handed me a bag I didn't even realize I had left here. It had a half slipper that I had been working on for the lovely lady who takes care of our furbabies when we go out of town. So, this is what I've been working on for the last hour or so. I love watching my work go from this:
To this:
It's been a good day. I just have to add ribbon and I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment