Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview With Jason

I don't know why, but my husband decided he wanted me to interview him, too. Heehee. He doesn't have a blog for me to link you to, but that's all right. (Jason, a quick apology...they don't have your font. I'm sorry.) Without further ado:

1. Where do you want to be five years from now?
In 5 years, I want to be with my wife, possibly some potential slaves...umm, I mean kids running around, content with all aspects of my life.

2. What is your favorite piece of clothing, and why?
My past favorite piece of clothing is this bright yellow shirt that I would wear to my Duck football games...a kid at my work, right after bouncing a battery off of my head, decided to grab the neck of it and rip it so bad that I had to have it stapled so that I could go home that night without the threat of being arrested for indecent exposure. My current favorite is the shirt I am wearing now...a green, long-sleeved Big Dogs shirt. It is my favorite because, well, it's green, and it is very comfy.

3. What is your favorite childhood memory, and why?
Playing football with my brothers in the front yard, the Christmas where every single member of my family had the flu at the same time (trust me, it was a cool memory), and swimming in our swimming hole every summer! Those were fun times...trust me, really!

4. Tell me about your favorite book.
My favorite book right now is probably "Napalm and Silly Putty" by George Carlin. Hilarious!

5. What is your favorite web site and why?
Oh, wow....where to begin...espn.com, the Oregon Ducks Scout message boards, bungie.net (Halo 3 website), myspace, beastlove.com....ummm...did I type that out loud? Oh, and Joy's blog is pretty damn cool, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment