Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interview with Leslie at Cheap By Choice

I'd like to thank Leslie at Cheap By Choice for letting me interview her. If you haven't checked out her blog, chock full of money-saving and money-making tips, you're missing out!

1. What's important to you?
My family is important to me. They will always come first.

2. What are your top five favorite "things" (or people, or places, etc.)?
Top favorite things:
1. the beach
2. sleeping in on a Saturday morning
3. diet coke
4. finding a bargain
5. great thrift shop finds

3. What has been the biggest moment of your life (that you're willing to share publicly), and what has it meant for you?
There are too many great moments to mention.

4. What is your favorite blog post (of yours)?
My favorite blog post was recently complaining about my husband spending too much money at Walmart.

5. I see that you're a social worker. Do you mind if I ask what kind of social work you do, and what it means for you?
I have been a social worker for 25 years. I have spent most of the last 15 years working with mentally ill adults. They are funny, challenging, intelligent and often misunderstood by those around them. If I could change one thing, it would be that the public be more educated about mental illness and become less afraid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment